Mega lame but i had to post it

Here is an obvious attempt at an overseas scam. I usually just send them an email with a .pdf file labeled "bank information" with a picture of 2 men engaging in gay sex in the document. In fact, I will still do that, but I had to post this as pure comic relief. The content has NOT been edited in any way. Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------

Dear good friend,

I really know it will be a big supprise to you that you are receiving
this message fromme after this two good years of silencez communication.
Infact I have been very busy in Swizerland, where I have been as a
result that I got a helper in that business which I invited you then.

I did not blame you for ignorance because you were deceived or your
mind was misrepresented with wrong notions and facts about that
business.
Now that I have just completed the setting up a beverage proccessing
industry, When I visited home country some weeks ago my good wife drew
my attention about those had the initial zeal to assist me, and
pleaded for some compensation.

In this therefore, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to
assist me in transferring those funds despite that it later failed us
some how . Contact my secretary, Mr Malloum Hassan ask him to send you
the cheque of total $1.500, 000.00 which I kept for your compensation
for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel alright
and get in touched with my secretary and advise him where to send the
amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we
can share the tremendious atmospheric nature of success together after
all.

For this moment, I am very busy here in switzerland because of the
investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand,
finally, I had forwarded instruction to My secretary on your behalf to
receive the cheque, so you should contact him immediately.
I wish you good luck His E-mail address:
al_malloum2008@excite.com

Yours sincerely

Dr. Mamadou Zongo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commanding Officer sacked

Dog in Jail