Here is a great article reviewing the last 100 days of Obama's presidency. I knew there was a reason I did not vote for this man. He is a liar, a bully, a pussy and mark my words, although I do not know the extent of the damage that will come of this presidency, it will not be good. He has already weakened this country and did it a lot faster than Clinton did.
But he gets a free pass from the media and from the millions of Americans who voted for him. He kept promising us change but as you read the article you will find that the change was not really what we expected. Here are my top 5:
1. He closed Guantanamo bay prison. Now all the terrorists will be sent to a prison on American soil and given the same rights.
2. He said time and time again on his campaign trail that he would end the lobbyist grip on Washington. His first bill contained 17 instances of the contrary.
3. Appointing Eric Holderer as Attorney General, the highest authority on law enforcement, who is also a radical scumbag. This is the guy that said America is full of cowards.
4. Obama said he would stop the bipartisan bickering and then the first thing he said, in confidence to the Republicans, was "I won". This was only the first instance; the article give more examples.
5. He pulls the same faux pas that Bush got slammed for by the media but Obama gets a free pass because almost all the media outlets are swinging from h is nuts.
- gave 25 DVD's to the PM of Great Britain that won't even work in EU.
- in the first few sentences of his inauguration speech he commented that he was the 44th president to take the oath. (He is the 43rd since Cleveland served twice)
- can't speak for shit without a teleprompter
- told people at a speech that Americans invented the automobile. A German did.
- Compared his bowling score to a special olympic contestant's.
OK, there is one more thing- the stupid ass dog he bought. Didn't he say he was gonig to get one from the pound?