Mike Alessi's Hangtown 2011 Crash

It appears that I have the only still photos of Mike Alessi's spill at Hangtown last weekend that left him KTFO for a few minutes. I missed the shot of him actually hitting as there was a sponsor sign in the way. But I also have the first shots of him lying on the ground with the first responders on the scene.

Ha! Suck it pro MX photographers!

1. First pass

















2. Airborne. First sign of "Oh shit, not again" feeling.


















3. KTFO


The video replay:

Comments

  1. Yikes! Hangtown is an exciting race, but I'd rather just be riding. The Georgertown area up there is nice and they (CERA) run the Fools Gold Enduro out of there. Did that a couple times...when I was younger and had the endurance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Commanding Officer sacked

Dog in Jail