Rosie O'Donnell can suck it


I haven't commented on the O'Donnell foot-in-mouth syndrome, sans her defeatist battle with The Donald, but her recent garrulous rant on The View has just pushed me over the edge of quiet onlooker disgust.

In case you change the channel every time that heifer-loaf appears on the television, and who appropriately puts the "boob" in 'boob tube', claimed that the Iranian kidnapping of the 15 Brit sailors and Marines was a hoax concocted by the U.S. to incite a war with Iran.

I'm going to give you an opportunity to read that again.

The ridiculousness of this claim gives credence to the nickname that O'Donnell and those like her give to the word loon. I don't mean looney, like the context of the word in a Bugs Bunny cartoon, but loon as in the water fowl. If you have ever heard the cry of the loon you will no doubt recall the eerie sound it makes as its call echoes over the lake. Faint, but yet so powerful. The call makes me wonder if God put a permanent sadness in its voice to make humans feel better about their own lives. I think the same goes for the people we associate with the loons on the Left. O'Donnel's rants are faint but powerful as they attract only other loons.

One only needs to do a quick Internet search of O'Donnel to find more idiotic statements. I think that Barbara Walters couldn't fire O'Donnell fast enough and I think instead of writing a letter to the producers of the show I will instead send a letter to the sponsors of the show. Increased ratings followed by decreased sponsorship will have much more of an impact on the decision to keep O'Donnell around.

I have to give a hat tip to Falling Panda for the exhaustive list of sponsors of The View. I am bummed that I will have to stop eating M 'n M's for a while but I will suck it up and eat an apple instead.

All Detergent
BAM Power Cleaner
Best Foods Mayonnaise
Bush's Baked Beans
Claritin-D
Clorox
Cottonelle Toilet Tissue
Crest Whitening Rinse
Disney's "Meet the Robinsons"
Dove Ice Cream
Excedrin
Head and Shoulders Shampoo
Honey Bunches of Oats
Humira
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Janome Sewing Machines
Loestrin 24
M and M's
Marshall's
Miracle-Gro
Pepto Bismol
Pier 1 Imports
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
Reach One Ultimate Clean Toothbrush
Scrubbing Bubbles
Sears
Singulair
Stainmaster Carpet
Stanley Steemer
T.J. Maxx
Tide Laundry Detergent
Vaseline Intensive Rescue Body Lotion
Woolite
Zyrtec

Here is a link to Proctor and Gamble: P and G contact

Here is the link to M and M's: M and M Customer Service

Comments

  1. Thanks for the list - I've contacted P&G and M&M's - will write up a form letter tomorrow and mail it out to the rest of the businesses on the list.

    I find it so hard to believe that ABC allows Ms. O'Donnell to spout her venom so freely - considering she's dissing ALL domestic news sources (including ABC) as not providing honest news coverage.

    Val/Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does P&G make the necessary Eye-Bleach? Arrgh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but I refuse to cut Pier 1 out of my life simply because they are an ABC sponsor......

    But you will be happy to know that Rosie has announced that she will leave the show in June when her contract is up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Commanding Officer sacked

Dog in Jail