Freaks Ahoy!

Someone wrote a song "The Freaks Come Out at Night" and I only wish that were true. I am privy to many a freak on Ala Ilima St. most of which do come out at night. There are the rare instances when I do get a glimpse of the freaks on my street long enough to film.

The first video is narrated and is about 8 minutes long. The star of the film is a crazy guy but from the looks of his appearance is not homeless. I could get some killer video on Fort Street Mall of some homeless people that would knock your socks off, one of which is the guy with 5 inch toenails. For now I will constrain myself to the people in view from my lanai (Hawaiian word for balcony). Crazy Guy woke me up one Sunday morning about 7:30 cussing and yelling. I went out to see the commotion and saw this guy going off but to my suprise nobody was around. Crazy Guy talking to himself; it was a Kodak moment waiting to happen. He went on for almost an hour and during that time was visited twice by the cops, hit with an egg, honked at, and avoided by pedestrains and motorists like a fat dude avoids fitness magazines.

The second video is really short and features a very immodest, heavy set, older woman who is holding onto her youth in vain. She frequently sunbathes at the pool across the street from me and if it weren't for her white hair reflecting the sun's rays like the Hubble telescope I would probably not have even noticed her.

Be on the lookout for future Freak additions.

Right click on a thumbnail and click "Save as"





Crazy Dude
Leather Skin


Enjoy and Aloha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commanding Officer sacked

Dog in Jail