Lights

Journey wrote a song that went something like “When the lights go down in the city…” and I think of it every time I look out from my lanai at the apartment building across from me. It seems like the lights never really out; no matter what time of the day or night there are always lights on this side of the building. I am reminded of a quote from The Matrix where Agent Smith tells Morpheous, “Millions of people just living their lives… oblivious.”

Here are a series of shots of this building showing the fluctuation of lights in respect to the time of day. There is no scientific data printout or social thesis for this observation. I guess it is about as tepid as a research paper but I found it interesting at the time so I went with it.

7 a.m.


7:00 p.m.


10:30 p.m.


2 a.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog in Jail

Commanding Officer sacked