Guantanamo Bay Prisoners

Whenever I hear about the prisoners in Cuba I can't help but to think about the movie A few Good Men. I wonder how Colonel NathanJessep would be handling the Al-queda and Taliban prisoners. My guess is that there would have been a shitload of "Code Reds" by now.

It seems the pity party for the prisoners is in full swing again. My personal feelings are that they can all rot in that prison. But until I am made Emperor of the Galaxy (there are a few planets that are holding out on my unanimous decision) the legal process for the prisoners wil continue at the snail's pace.

Prisoners of war, torture, Red Cross investigations, etc. are covered rather nicely in this article by Ted Lepkin.



"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commanding Officer sacked

Dog in Jail