Rusty Coat Hangers

You know, there are some things in life that we joke about because they are a part of our culture. When one speaks of coat hangers there is the timeless sick joke of the cheap abortion tool but the one I have always liked is the hanger used to chum up a clogged toilet.

Irony has a way of edging itself into our daily lives and 10 minutes ago I was reminded of that truth.

My 5-year old nephew has always had trouble taking a dump and after actually seeing one of his unholy creations I now know why. In a sweet and innocent voice he asked me, Uncle Greg, to come look in the bathroom. Since he spent over an hour pushing a turd out I figured that the toilet was clogged. That was an understatement.

I looked in the bowl and this behemoth of a turd was lodged halfway down the pipe. Two flushed could not loosen it up so I had to resort to the only trick I knew, short of a plunger, to dislodge the beast- the coat hanger trick.

I straightened one of my sisters unused hangers out and proceeded to snake it down the toilet. After moments the tell tale bubble came up and I knew the next flush would rid the bathroom of this gargantuous turd and its lingering aroma.

Success!

(For sanitary reasons the coat hanger was immediately thrown in the outside garbage can)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commanding Officer sacked

Dog in Jail