Response to my letter to HA

I was suprised to see that my complaint about the noise nuisance actually prompted a favorable response and not a blast of negativity. Perhaps I am just stating what everyone already thinks but does nothing about? Or, more likely, what most people do complain about but that the police ignore.

Here is the link to today's Honolulu Advertiser LTTE page. Scroll down to the topicline that says NOISE.

Coincidentally, I snapped this shot of a teenager as he is getting out of his modified P.O.S., although I used "modified" to mean his exhaust is ripped out, as he raced up and down my street yesterday. I can hear him 2 blocks away. Called the police but, he was back at it dropping kids off at my apartment building later that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commanding Officer sacked

Dog in Jail