Former Saddam General talks about WMD's

I love watching Jon Stewart becuase he puts such a great perspective on the crap that surrounds us by the media.

Last night he had a guy promoting his new book called "Saddam's Secrets" who was also a General in Saddam's army. Of course, it didn't take long for WMD's to come up and the General gave his explanation for the scarcity of them:
"He had them there before Americans came and liberated the country. The weapons were transported to Syria by air and by ground."

I made a post recently that focused on one of Saddam's in-laws who was the head of a WMD program confessing that they were indeed working on a WMD program and now this General comes forward. I think things are starting to gel.

After doing a little more research on General George Sada I found an interview he did with Brian Lehrer (WNYC-FM) on March 9th. Although I haven't listened to the entire boradcast, apparently there is a clip where he claims he did not actually see the WMD's but kjpows they were transfered. When I get back to my home computer I will listen to it.

Ian Schwartz has the full video and transcript from Stewart's show.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Commanding Officer sacked

Dog in Jail