Finally, Sheehan shuts the hell up

It has been almost 2 years since the second most popular Sheehan was shoved into our faces by every media network that could stand to make a buck off the anti-war tide. But it seems this tide, for Sheehan, is in ebb and she has decided to step down as the token loudmouth. Sheehan announced,
"I'm going home for awhile to try and be normal.
Good idea- 2 years of being abnormal tends to take its toll.



She has aged quite a bit in the last 2 years, divorced her husband of almost 30 years, has been arrested more times than a rapper, gussied up next to anti-American asshat Hugo Chavez (and other pitiful media whores), and parroted the anti-war rhetoric to the letter. The only thing she didn't do was burn the Flag. But why burn it when you can wipe your ass with it?

In a speech that she actually said her son's name enough to be noticeable, she said,
I have endured a lot of smear and hatred since Casey was killed and especially since I became the so-called `Face' of the American anti-war movement... I guess no one paid attention to me when I said that the issue of peace and people dying for no reason is not a matter of 'right or left', but 'right and wrong.
How sad that she still believes her son died in vain. How sad that a mother's love for her son turned into a psychosis, that taking on the Islamic threat is just as empty an endeavour as the void that is her soul.

She has put Camp Casey for sale. I imagine it will turn into a liberal monument after it has been bought by a group of hippies.
Good-bye America ... you are not the country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I can't make you be that country unless you want it. It's up to you now.
Good riddance. I can only hope that waiting it out will make more anti-war protesters realize they just can't hang in the long run against people who love this country and want to see us secure some sort of a win in the Middle East. But her last statement is an eye-opener and very subtle- "I can't make you..."

No. No, you can't "make" us do anything that is against our better judgement or moral code.

Sheehan when aware of cameras:









Sheehan when not aware of cameras:

Comments

  1. Trickish Knave, thou art a douchebag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! A fly-by insult in King's English.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Commanding Officer sacked

Dog in Jail